Information about joining the The Location Corporation’s exclusive portfolio for the Stills and Film Industry
If listing your property to be part of our exciting industry and generating fantastic revenue appeals to you, but require more information, we at TLC have put together a basic explanation for you to have a better understanding of how it works! Please send pictures of your property to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to assist you on whether your property is suitable to the industry and how to go about joining.
The Location Corporation provides a service to the International Photographic and Film Industry. These clients refer to our exclusive portfolio for a location to shoot their fashion collections at.
We understand that you are very private and proud homeowners and therefore would like to explain the industry, our company and the purpose of this letter.
Our clients come to SA for obvious reasons:
- Our unbelievable views, upmarket locations and breathtaking beaches.
- These companies shoot throughout the year in different amazing parts of the world.
- Cape Town's Season starts in October and ends in April. During this period they shoot their clothing ranges, products, etc. for their marketing or sales catalogues and Film.
- These shoots take place at exclusive locations, individually scouted for its particular position and style, so as you can imagine they would shoot towards the views and therefore not use your entire house but only specific areas.
- Depending on the amount of time needed for the shoot, industry set rate are given to each individual location. The rates range between R 5 000.00 for a half day and R 10 000.00 for a full day shoot. Or as charged by you.
- A Crew consist of a maximum of 15 people, (the photographer, his assistant, the makeup artist, the stylist, the model, art director and the production coordinator).
The Location Corporation deliberately maintains a small portfolio, offering unique and a totally exclusive range of homes from modern, mansions, beach houses, villas, wine estates, farms, gardens, office and commercial spaces etc.
We maintain close personal ties with Cape Town’s top Production Companies. Our service focuses on Still Photography for overseas magazines, catalogues, advertising campaigns, haute couture fashion, advertorials and editorials as well as Film commercials and feature films.
We would love to represent your exclusive property in our portfolio and in turn offer the industry a new and refreshing location to bring their business to. Please contact us at the TLC office to arrange a meeting at your convenience?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Antoinette and Dee